Tuesday 15 January 2013

Newbies...

Over the Last month I have got my hands on a few amazing newbies! Firstly I FINALLY became an owner of some heated rollers. They are Babyliss Pro Stylist heated rollers and they are AMAZING! Here is a photo after I used them... They work so well and make my hair so big and bouncy and very Cheryl like (yay) I would recommend them to anybody. My mum has shorter hair which is quite thin and they even worked great on her too and made her hair look so much thicker. Definitely a must have for anyone looking for big bouncy curls.

Second favourite newbie of the last month would be my Stylist Pick killer booties (which I am probably going to break my neck in.) But I have wanted some heeled boots for ages and these were reduced from £50 to £25 AMAZING! They are beautiful and will look fab for the internships I have coming up over the year and for the (fingers crossed) interviews I am hoping to get in a few months time. No pain no gain...

Lastly my cute new bowler hat is possibly my favourite thing ever! I love my trilby but it's too big for my head and always blows away. This style of hat fits perfectly and stays firmly put, so no embarrassing moment running down the street chasing my hat (cringe) It was £25 from Topshop. I think it finishes an outfit so well. Here I teamed it with my leather skater skirt (New Look) and cream jumper (River Island)

xxx

1 comment: